In these uncertain times I’m grateful for so many things. Here are a few things I’m thankful for today.
1) The vibrant fall leaves.
2) My daughter’s giggles. Nothing is sweeter.
3) A drop in gasoline prices. It’s so nice to have good news come from somewhere, even if it is the gas pump.
4) Stroller Strides. I work out with this amazing group of moms who encourage me plus I get to spend that time with Grace.
5) Friendly neighbors on my street. I love it that we all wave at each other.
6) The UPS truck. It’s always exciting to see what that day’s box will bring plus Grace loves to watch it drive away.
7) Coffee. I look forward to two hot cups each morning. It’s a delicious, inexpensive treat I savor.
8) My supportive husband Steve. When I’m discouraged or anxious, he never fails to cheer me up.
What are you grateful for?